Hello and Welcome to Mr Mulhall's Year Two Class Page!
This class page has been set up to help support learning and to give parents and carers an idea about all of the wonderful things which we are up to in Year Two. If you follow the links below, you will be able to find out more about our classroom routines, explore some of the wonderful work which we have been doing and access some helpful websites to further support home learning.
What an exciting time we have been having in Year Two! We've learnt lots about living things, have been pondering the mystery about 'Who is God?', started to look at the works of Anthony Browne in Literacy, used Tynker Code to move a spaceship around the computer screen by writing short algorithms, never mind the fact that we've been Superstar Singapore Mathematicians, working on our Place Value and 2x, 5x and 10x tables; all this whilst starting our Christmas play rehearsals and making our Advent preparations!
Next week we have an exciting visit from a Chester Zoo Safari Ranger to learn all about Night-time Creatures, their habitats, how they have been adapted to their environment and the senses they use to avoid predators! Science Learning is so much fun! Check back next week to see how we got on...
- P.E. is on a Monday and Friday. The children need indoor and outdoor kits, including a pair of trainers.
- Home reading books get changed on a Wednesday Afternoon.
- Maths Homework goes out on a Tuesday and is collected in by Friday
- Literacy Homework goes out on a Friday and is collected in by Tuesday.
- Please check your child's bag for important letters.
Thank you in advance!